Tankmen: Incursion Tankmen: Incursion

Excellent Animation Proxicide

The only thing that disturbs the gameplay is the camera. It makes it extremely difficult to properly focus. Other than that, everything else is flawless.

Cage Tibet Cage Tibet

I WON! FINALLY!

This game took forever, and is hilarious. Very VERY hard though.

RhythmWorld RhythmWorld

Absolutly Amazing.

Incredible game. No doubt about it.

Guitar Geek Guitar Geek

Very Good Game, but...

There was no difference in the practice mode and the game is too easy. I had five geek songs with A's, and one geek song with S's. Improve it's difficult and add more aspects to it ^.^
Nice job.

Black Knight:Insurrection Black Knight:Insurrection

Extremely well made

This deprived my intellectual curiosity. It's extremely interesting and is a worthwhile game for people who seek intellectual challenges, such as myself.

The Ultimate Quiz! The Ultimate Quiz!

Hilarious!

Ironic questions :)

Shooting Star Shooting Star

Excellent Game!

Excellent. You need tough coordination to control the star, while collecting points for extra lives. It's a bright concept, made with flash extremely well. The only thing I'm concerned is that you might need to add a bit more things in it. After a while of the gameplay, it's starts to slightly (not really) bore me. Other than that, perfect!

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

Excellent Game!

Awesome game, needs a bit of practice for Pro Mode, but furthermore, excellent =P

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

Nice job =P

Perfectly fun, though a bit boring once in a while'.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Excellent Work.

Awesome gameplay, high stake comedy levels proving this to be a worth while game! Maybe adding a new mini opinion could make it even better! (Example:2 players, hard mode).