Mario vs. Luigi 3 Mario vs. Luigi 3

It's not bad at all.

Fairly decent animation. The sprites were used nicely and timed properly. The thing missing was generally a storyline. Also, the only reason that I gave you 6/10 is because the animation is not creative at all. Expand the animation, try making it more diverse and exciting. Other than that, good job.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

A cute, lovely and wonderful story.

I have seen all five submissions of yours, and they are all extremely well done. I was glad that this had a happy ending. Every single episode was so inspiring ^.^
A happy ending warms up my heart.

goku vs super mario bros goku vs super mario bros

It was decent, but not amazing.

This had good ideas of using sprites in a great mannor. Unfortunately, you ripped off most of this from Alvin's work. It's not very original, yet not bad either. It's decent, so 7/10.

Sai vs deidara (Naruto) Sai vs deidara (Naruto)

It was okay O:

There wasn't a background, and the sprites were poorly used. Also, some frame rates were used incorrectly. The sound was okay, and the animation was decent. One last thing, the music didn't automatically start from the beginning. At your animation level, you should be able to improve this.

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

Amazing, but not perfect :)

It's a very well made animation; good frame timing, nice uses of actionscript, and a good storyplot. The only thing I am considering is graphics. Although you are using old mario and sonic sprites, won't it be better to slightly modify them (if you know photoshop), or make them slightly more detailed? That is all.

Animation: 40/40
Music Choice: 5/5
Actionscript: 25/25
Graphics: 15/20
Bonus (sprite usage, effects, slow motion, etc.): 9.5/10

The overall score is then 94.5% / 100%. Still is an incredible animation :)

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

Insane!

Everything was perfect, and flawless. I could see no errors in the animation:
Animation: 40/50
Music Choice: 5/5
Action Script: 25/25
Graphics: 20/20
Bonus (slow motion timing, sprite usage, effects, etc.): 10/10

Making it 100/100, a perfect score. I haven't seen a better animation than yours, and the graphics are even better than brawl's (SSBB).

Little Fighter Alpha Ch.9 Little Fighter Alpha Ch.9

This series rocks!

The only thing I might say is, maybe you should include a few more sprite attacks from LF2. Like some hell moves for example :) You put the dragon kick for Woody, maybe it's time for Henry's arrow rain. The rest is perfect, good music choice. Nice uses of sprites. It's very creative.

P.S: I've placed long enough (around 4 - 5 years) of LF2 to know that Frizen does not have glowy red eyes. You are trying to hide Julian...xD (Well, that's just my guess).
Julian > Frizen in all the matches I played, unless you count his cheap attack - left - jump move (the fire and ice balls, that follow the enemy, and you can you spam them). Anyhow, nice series XD

MaxR responds:

Thank you for yoru review, it's nice to see a veteran LF2 player here at NG. I could probably use more Hell moves from RLF2 but Henry's raining arrows feels like it's going to really lag the whole movie up! I'll think of my own little hell moves for each character, you'll see. You're right, Firzen sure has that cheap move where he can keep spamming fire and ice until the opponent is dead. And as for who ?????? is, you might as well guessed already.

Super Mario bros Z ep 1 Super Mario bros Z ep 1

Awesome!

Nicely done, with the classic mario bros in it :P.